Add: The North side of East Shuanglin Bridge,Shuanglin Town,Huzhou City,Zhejiang Province,China
Acrylic Ribbon has learned that all countries in the wo […]
Acrylic Ribbon has learned that all countries in the world regard the development of new materials as an important aspect of economic development and technological advancement. Various new textile fibers are used in important materials in today's high-tech fields. Acrylic Ribbon has found that the global market for new fiber products exceeds 100 billion US dollars and has become one of the new "strategic pillar industries" in the textile industry.
The new textile fiber industry has the characteristics of high technical content, large market scale, wide industrial radiation, and significant pulling effect. At the same time, a new generation of new fiber technology is also an important part of the development of emerging industries during the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period in China. We will vigorously develop new textile fiber industries, achieve breakthroughs in key technologies and industries, and enhance the core competitiveness of China's textile industry and promote industrial transformation. The upgrade is significant.
At present, new fibers are used in the knitwear industry, accounting for 80%, and household textiles, which account for 20%. China's new fiber is not only a big market, but its products have a higher average profit margin, which is 1-2 times that of pure cotton products. Since its main raw material is new fiber, the impact of huge fluctuations in cotton prices on corporate profits is basically negligible. While improving the textile fiber industry chain, all relevant enterprises should pay attention to the development of new textile fiber industry, scientifically grasp the development trend and rhythm of technology, and deploy high-tech research ahead of time to strive to realize the leap of China's textile industry from follow-up development to leading development. .
Textile fiber classification: natural fiber and chemical fiber.
1 Natural fibers include plant fibers, animal fibers, and mineral fibers.
A plant fiber such as: cotton, hemp, fruit fiber.
B Animal fiber such as: wool, rabbit hair, silk.
C Mineral fiber such as: asbestos.
2 chemical fibers include recycled fibers, synthetic fibers and inorganic fibers.
A Recycled fiber such as: viscose fiber, acetate fiber.
B Synthetic fiber such as: nylon, polyester, acrylic, spandex, vinylon, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride
C Inorganic fibers such as: glass fiber, metal fiber, etc.
4. Textile properties of common textile fibers:
(1) Wool: moisture absorption, elasticity, and good performance, not resistant to insects, acid and metal-binding dyes.
(2) Silk: moisture absorption, breathability, gloss and good taking performance, suitable for acid and direct dyes.
(3) Cotton: breathable, hygroscopic, good taking performance, insect-resistant, suitable direct, reducing, azo, alkaline medium, vulcanization, reactive dyes.
(4) Viscose fiber: hygroscopicity, good gas permeability, bright color, wide source of raw materials, low cost, close to natural fiber, suitable for dyes and cotton.
(5) Polyester: fabric, good, cool, good shape retention, wear resistance, dimensional stability, easy to wash and dry, suitable for disperse dyes, diazo disperse dyes, soluble vat dyes.
(6) Nylon: It has excellent abrasion resistance and poor gas permeability, and is suitable for acid dyes and disperse dyes.
(7) Acrylic fiber: good fluffiness and fur feel, suitable for disperse dyes and cationic dyes.
(8) Vinylon: The most hygroscopic, usually used for ropes, fishing nets, etc.
(9) Polypropylene: The lightest texture, wear-resistant, durable, and can not afford the ball.
(10) Chlorine fiber: It is not easy to burn, and is often used as knitted underwear, plush, industrial filter cloth, overalls, etc.
(11) Spandex: the highest elasticity, high elongation, high elasticity, often used as a tight-fitting product, but not colored, the lowest strength.